Special Services is the department that is responsible for providing many different services to the students of Wenonah Elementary School.
These services include:
- Child Study Team Services
- Special Education
- Speech and Language Services
To provide parents and teachers with a variety of learning related services. These services include consultative, evaluative, and prescriptive services for students who are experiencing academic difficulties.
Who works in the Special Services Department?
Many professionals and instructional aides provide services to children through the Special Services Department.
These professionals include:
- Learning Disability Teacher-Consultant
- School Psychologist
- School Social Worker
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- School Nurse
- Special Education Teachers
- Special Education Paraprofessionals